Pages

3.9.11

Black, white & leopard

Wearing Mango dress, family vintage belt and bag, Stradivarius pumps and Céline sunglasses.
Photos by my husband Marc.

So I bought this dress about a year ago and still never wore it until today (like I do...). When I saw it in the store on the hanger I was like "hmm..." but when I tried it on it was perfect. I adore backless everything, specially really simple and chic attires with an open back, I feel it's such an elegant yet effortless look. I decided to pair it with a brown and gold belt and leopard pumps to break it up a little but without diverting the attention to anything else but the dress, hence the black clutch. I definitely would've preferred the back shot without the faded bikini tan line, but oh well.

Hope you all have a great weekend 












1 comment:

  1. wow you're stunning i love your blog new follower

    stop by and follow me if you like

    Jeimysfashionloveaffair.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete